Digital Matter is an Australian manufacturer of GPS and IoT asset tracking solutions, with a range of battery-powered and hardwired solutions across most connectivity options on the market.
With resellers across 100 countries, Digital Matter devices are rugged, tried, and tested in harsh environments such as construction sites, mines, and agricultural environments.
Data feeds from devices:
- Location (speed, idle time)
- Movement (engine running or transported)
- Runtime based on vibration or connection to engine run signals
- Additional inputs: Temperature, Humidity, Open/Closed doors, Oil Temperature, Engine lights, Soil Characteristics – any sensor reading acquired via the following:
Where do we recommend using these?
- Battery-powered tracking of unpowered/low value assets
- Telemetry off equipment and machinery where CAN signals are not available or proprietary
- Cold chain monitoring requirements
- Some agricultural applications