Customer Success Advocate
Inauro was born to advance industries and their operations. We operate at the crossroads of IoT, machine learning, artificial intelligence, people and processes and work to evolve the way industries operate, delivering to the scale and efficiency we know they can.
Our Industrial Data Fusion platform, Perspio™, has been developed to support asset management across a range of industries, with a key focus on usability, business context ingestion, and value creation.
Our customers operate in a range of industries, geographies, and at different digital maturity levels, making our day-to-day work varied and interesting. Our platform supports nationwide fleets of mobile construction assets, farm-to-plate cold chain operations, a national register of AEDs, and manages facilities like stadiums and hospitality venues.
We are a team of do-ers, we like to challenge ourselves and our customers to find better ways to operate, and we are convinced of the power digitisation will have on industrial operations, no matter the industry.
Our company is growing, and we are now looking to drive our customers’ success in leveraging Perspio™ by bringing on self-motivated people that value collaboration, trust, growth and are customer-obsessed.
What will your day look like?
You will accompany Inauro customers from onboarding to providing guidance and support to realise the outcomes they are after. Our customers come from different industries and have different needs so no one day will be the same! That being said, you will typically be:
- helping customers with initial platform onboarding and training to speed up time to value
- articulating a vision, strategy, and plans to customers
- keeping customers aware of new features and functionalities in the context of their business
- collaborating with product and development teams on features, bugs and requirements
- managing hardware provisioning and shipment when required, as well as testing new IoT sensors and connected technology
- supporting our customer’s customers and looking for opportunities to grow with them
- adding articles/videos to our support wiki to streamline customer support.
All while working closely with the business and product teams to find the best solution for our customers and develop Perspio™ to support these.
Who are we looking for?
We’re nimble, flexible and we’re here to make a lasting impact and beneficial change on our customers operation. We are looking for someone that aligns to these values, that is an active listener to customer pain points and can manage different stakeholder requirements to a timeline.
You can understand the landscape and challenges our customers face and can offer a trusted advisor point of view to their operation by creating lasting win-win relationships.
Ideally, you have a background in digital product adoption, you understand how operations run. Your communications skills are top notch and you can adapt your language to different digital maturity levels.
Ideal knowledge stack:
– IoT / Telemetry / Telematics: most of our work centres around real-time asset management, where IoT has a key role to play
– Office pack: We’re an Azure shop and use the suite of Microsoft tools in our day-to-day interactions
– Atlassian suite: We use Jira and Confluence as a ticketing system and development queue
Ideally Greater Sydney – whether you work from home or not is up to you, but we have desks in Neutral Bay (hardware will need to be done from there), and desks at a partner in Surry Hills where we all regroup once a month for sprint planning and drinks.
Feel like this is all you? Then please send your CV to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply using the link above!
No agencies please, Australian working rights only.