Cal/Amp is an American telematics and fleet management solutions with offices in 16 countries worldwide. Their devices are used in logistics, public transport, connected vehicles and generic IoT applications for asset management.
Data feeds from devices:
- Location (speed, idle time)
- Movement (engine running or transported)
- Runtime engine run signals and CAN data
- Additional inputs: Bluetooth add-ons
Where do we recommend using these?
- Telemetry off high-value equipment and machinery where CAN signals are available